FUT 20 Champions Cup Stage 1 - Bucharest
|FUT 20 Champions Cup Stage 1|
|Prize Pool||$ 600,000 USD|
|Location & Dates|
|Platform||Xbox & PS4|
- 64 players divided in 2 groups.
- 32 players from both PS4 and Xbox platforms.
- Each platforms include:
- Top 4 players from FIFA eWorld Cup 2019.
- 16 players from Europe qualifiers.
- 4 players from North America qualifiers.
- 4 players from South America qualifiers.
- 2 players from APAC (Asia Pacific) qualifiers.
- 2 players from MEA (Middle East and Africa) qualifiers.
- Swiss System Format
- Players will not face the same opponent more than once
- Top 16 players advance to playoffs
- Goal Differential does not affect the standing
- Knockout Stage
- Single Elimination Bracket
- Best of two series
- Away goals rule is unavailable
- If the score is tie after regular time, the match will continue into extra time.
- If the score is still tie after extra time, the winners are decided by a penalty shoot-out.
- Xbox and PS4 division will not face each other until final.
- Top 8 players advance to Stage 2.
|2||2000||$ 30,000||Wolverhampton Wanderers||Fifilza|
|3-4||1400||$ 15,000||Team FUTWIZ||Lyricz|
|West Ham United||Yago|
|Show Additional Results|
Round of 32