|eSuperliga Season 3|
|Prize Pool||365.000 DKK|
|Location & Dates|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 Matches
- 5 Media
- 6 References
- Solo Mode
- 15 teams
- Group Stage
- Single Round Robin
- The team that wins the coin toss will earn the right to decide between choosing matchup or choosing home or away.
- All games are played as two matches (home and away), with the aggregate score of the two matches deciding the winner.
- 12th to 5th advance to Playoffs
- 1st to 4th qualifies to Finals
- Winner gets to chose match up or home/away.
- Single Elimination.
- Matches are seeded as seen: #5 vs. #12, #6 vs. #11, #7 vs. #10 and, #8 vs. #9.
- Winners of each series qualifies for Finals.
- Games in Quarterfinals and Semifinals are played as best of two matches (home and away), with the aggregate score of the two matches deciding the winner.
- In the event that the game is a draw on aggregate following the conclusion of regular time in the second match, the match will continue into extra time.
- The Grand Final is played as best-of-three matches and is a head-to-head competition between the two final teams. A team must win two out of three matches to win the Grand Final. If one team wins both of the first two matches, the third match will not be played.
|1||400||kr. 180,000||AC Horsens||Legind • Jenner • Ralle • Jeppelk|
|2||200||kr. 70,000||FC København||Marcuzo • Agge • Pilm • MadsR|
|3||110||kr. 35,000||Lyngby BK||Mudi • DonOli • Ibo AlBacha • Mr Lillely0s|
|4||110||kr. 25,000||Odense Boldklub||Krøll • Grøn|
|Show Additional Results|
13 Oct - 14 Oct
20 Oct - 21 Oct
27 Oct - 28 Oct
3 Nov - 4 Nov
10 Nov - 11 Nov
17 Nov - 18 Nov